ADG Official Candle & Wax Safety
"A lighted candle is also an open flame, and a potential fire hazard if not carefully monitored. According to the National Fire Protection Association, an estimated 8,200 home fires are started by candles each year."
Make your safety and others a priority. Review candle warning labels and attend with proper care.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep candle away from flammable objects, pets and children.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting after every burn. (Especially important when burning wooden wick candles)
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours.
- Allow candle to cool before re-lighting.